Open Tender for Website Design and Development
- Opening of the call for tender: July 16, 2023
- Last date of submission: August 31, 2023
- Announcement of result: September 15, 2023
The Center for Economic, Legal, and Social Studies and Documentation (CEDEJ) is a multidisciplinary research center working on contemporary Egypt from within the humanities and social science (political science, law, economics, geography, sociology, anthropology, contemporary history, etc.).
CEDEJ is a member of a global network of French research institutes spanning five continents, with an emphasis on the Mediterranean and Western Asia. CEDEJ is funded by both the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs and the French National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS). CEDEJ is attached to the Cultural Service of the French embassy in Egypt.
- To increase the visibility of the center and streamline our communication.
- To develop a reader-oriented website.
- To provide a website that is functional and ergonomic.
Bidders are expected to develop the website from scratch. CEDEJ staff will copy edit texts and provide photos and additional audio video resources. The new website should include the features of the current website (www.cedej-eg.org) and keep the same domain. The website will be in French and English (with different contents depending on language) and should be mobile friendly. It should allow for data gathering (number of visitors, downloads, clicks, etc.). The website should be search engine optimized.
The bidder should take care of the maintenance of the website with help from CEDEJ staff and provide all needed support. The bidder should be able to train CEDEJ staff to operate the website independently.
CEDEJ retains ownership of content, study material, and images.
The website should be completed within 3 months.
How to Apply
Please submit the following information to [email@example.com]:
- A brief overview of your company,
- A link to your portfolio,
- A proposal that outlines your approach to the project,
- Your fee schedule.
- Prior experience in IT, web design, and SEO services;
- Skill and knowledge level of the staff involved;
- Financial soundness and financial stability of the bidder;
- Quality of services, cost and value for money;
- Extra services, if applicable.
The deadline for submitting proposals is August 31, 2023.
Mrs. Ayda Yakout (firstname.lastname@example.org).