- thematic courses are of a duration of twelve weeks and take place once a week between Saturdays, Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays in the morning from 10 am to 12:30 pm or in the evening from 5:30 pm to 8pm with a break in the middle.
- thematic courses relate and seek to respond to the concerns and inquiries of the community and are open to visiting students.
- CILAS reserves eight places for visiting students per thematic course.
- the courses will be hosted at CILAS (taking advantage of the rooftop to be) in the open air (off-line) andvirtually (on-line) at the same time.
- the courses will begin on February 6th and end on May 11th divided into nine weeks and three weeks with a two-week break (April 7th through 23rd) in-between.
- visiting students are asked to contribute between 1500 L.E. and 1750 L.E. per thematic course
- they can choose to do so in one instalment of 1500 L.E. due February 5th or in two instalments of a 1000 L.E. due February 5th and a 750 L.E. due April 5th.
- applications are accepted and reviewed until January 27th.
- should you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get intouch with CILAS Admissions here and/or the fellows (see their bios)
For more details please visit the link below: